Chess Level 1 Lesson 1: The Queen Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps September 05, 2022 The queen moves forwards and backwards and sideways and diagonally.The queen is 9 points.The queen is the most powerful piece.The queen is 2nd most important piece.The queen looks like this. Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments masteribroNovember 21, 2024 at 11:55 AMI got a lot of views, Thank you. Sorry for not posting anything on this blog for almost 2 years. I couldn't get any more chess topics. But the name of the blog IS Chess & PROGRAMMING. So let's start codingReplyDeleteRepliesReplymasteribroNovember 21, 2024 at 11:56 AMJavaScript or Python first or bothReplyDeleteRepliesmasteribroNovember 22, 2024 at 9:49 AMThis comment has been removed by the author.DeleteRepliesReplyReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment
I got a lot of views, Thank you. Sorry for not posting anything on this blog for almost 2 years. I couldn't get any more chess topics. But the name of the blog IS Chess & PROGRAMMING. So let's start coding
ReplyDeleteJavaScript or Python first or both
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
Delete